3.28.2013

For a FancySchmancy Easter Morning::

Hi, my name is Des. And I'm eat-out-aholic

Hi Des

I didn't always used to be like this. I used to be healthy, and happy in the kitchen.
It all started about a month ago when we decided to move. It all happened rather quick. And well, I'd pack and clean till 6, then realize. whelp, its too late to make dinner....

Then I moved my kitchen, but realized, with 3 inch high piles of dust and crumbs in my cupboards that I couldn't up-pack my kitchen. SOO then it took a few days to clean my kitchen.
even then I didn't want to cook in it, cause it was still... caked on with grease?

sigh. {crying emoticon insert here x3}

Then I had to unpack. and I had a deadline. Move in before my parents visit. So I'd work long hours unpacking. cleaning. hanging curtains. laundry. no time for cooking right?

So, i'm here to admit. I have a problem.

I have a cooking blog, and I don't cook. I just want Rubios, or Pei Wei to cook for me. Is that so bad? really?

YES! and its expensive.
   --and my kids don't eat as good out as they do in.

now that I've had my fill of grease, my new resolution is to NOT eat out. for heavens sake!! It's not that hard is it? And if we ever want to buy a house I better start putting that weekly 2% back into savings and not into Thai. oh but their coconut curry is deliciously maddening. 

ONCE a week. ok? ok. Are you going to make this goal with me? If not because of money, but because its healthier too.

Now that I'm jumping back on the bandwagon of cooking, I need meal ideas. For instance what on earth should make for Easter? seriously folks. what are you going to make?

Here are some Easter Morning idears:::
....and...I'm pretty much done moving. So i'm back to blogging life and cooking.

Wheat Pancakes::


Buttermilk Banana Muffins::


Butterscotch Pull-Aparts::


Egg Souffle ::

Gooey Caramel Rolls::

Low-Fat Farmer's Casserole. 
Horrible Picture but BEST BREAKFAST!


Tropical Pancakes with Coconut Syrup::



German Pancakes::

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...