12.20.2012

Spiced Orange Cider aka Russian Tea


Every year I take around gifts to neighbors, friends and people who have served me and my family in everything that has gone on in my crazy life throughout the year. I like to do things that are on the less expensive side so I can spread the wealth as FARRR as possible. I'm by no means wealthy... haha. hahaa
Past years I've done this by giving them hot drink mixes. NONONONO! shame on you! Not hot chocolate in a vacuum sealed can. HOMEADE hot drink mixes.
Today I wanted to share with you two ways that I have done it.

This post is #1.. Spiced Orange Cider aka Russian Tea

To read the full post go HERE there are more pics and a story to go with it..
It's so simple. I make it, package it up in some kind of air tight container (made all cutsey patootsie with ribbon and hot glue, ya it gets hairy.) and deliver it with a nice card. They can enjoy it alll winter.



Russian Tea
Ingredients
2 cups powdered tang
1 cup powdered lemonade
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon (heaping) cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon cloves
1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions
Mix together and store in an airtight container. Mix 2 Tablespoons dry mix with a mug of hot water. Bigger scale, 2 cups dry mix to 1 gallon of HOT water. 1 mix usually lasts us all winter.
Or two small spoonfuls for every mugful of hot water.



ha! I found one!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...