9.21.2011

Chicken Spinach Pasta Salad

This is a delicious main course salad. Fresh, healthy, filling. I failed to get pictures the last time I made it. I'll try to add those next time. Try this for dinner this week! AND credit goes to my sweet sister-in-law Natalie. Lots of thanks to her!!!

Chicken Spinach Pasta Salad


*Combine the following ingredients in a large bowl:


5 c. cubed chicken (3 breasts or 2 cans...I used 1 costco sized can)
7 oz. bow tie pasta cooked
2 c. grapes, halved
1 pkg. torn spinach
2 1/2 c. sliced celery
1 jar artichoke hearts, cut up
1/2 cucumber, sliced
3 gr. onions, sliced
1/2 c. frozen peas (just let them thaw in the salad)

Dressing (I doubled the recipe for us):

1/2 c. veg. oil
1/4 c. sugar
2T white wine vinegar
1 tsp. salt
1/2t. minced onion
1t. lemon juice
2T. parsley
*Chill and combine just before serving Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...