3.13.2013

Neon Green Punch for St. Patricks Day {low cal}


St. Patricks Day is such a fun holiday.  Who doesn't like dressing in green?  Well I have a NEON green punch to share for this St. Patricks Day.  Not only is this punch delicious, but it is sugar free!  Zero calories, zero guilt!

Several months ago I was introduced the the appletini flavor of Crystal Light and I was hooked!!!  So yummy!  Then I had a thought - it would be even better if it had bubbles!  Since Crystal Light is a low cal drink I opted to keep my bubbles low cal too.  Garnish with a slice of green apple - or kiwi!

Uh-Oh - here comes my helper...

to steal my garnish...

Happy St. Patricks Day!  Don't get pinched!




Neon Green Punch for St. Patricks Day (Low Cal)
Ingredients
1 packet Crystal Light Appletini drink mix
1 2 liter bottle diet ginger ale (Diet Sprite or 7 Up will work too)
green apple slices for garnish
Directions
Combine drink mix and soda in a large pitcher. Pour into glasses and garnish with green apple slices.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...