9.26.2012

Uncle Scotts Awesome Dip



My Uncle Scott made this for my family when we were visiting once. We devoured it!
It's perfect for this time of year, doesn't fall remind you of chili, and parties with friends in the fall air. Men yelling at the tv over a football? It does me...and right now, I'm living in SoCal and there is no such fall!! I'm dying here. I love the seasons and the beautiful fall. Michigan was the most beautiful place this time of year.
Anyway- while you are enjoying your fall, football and leaves. I'll be sweating here in the heat and humidity. :) and we both can enjoy some dip.

easy and a crowd pleaser.

Uncle Scotts Awesome Dip
Ingredients
2 cans of no bean chili
8 oz cream cheese
Instructions
combine in sauce pan over medium heat. Stir constantly until cream cheese has melted into chili.
Serve with your favorite chips.
(it'd probably be pretty awesome over a brat or a dog)







Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I make something similar but with velveeta instead of cream cheese. One of Jim's favorites. He and Chris Bird were talking about it one day because I made it at our Christmas party last year. I guess the Birds do velveeta and cream cheese together with the chili no beans. Either way- delish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...