9.03.2012

re-Post::Grape Salad


I am reposting this recipe because its the bomb.dot.com when it was posted last year it got looked over. I understand, the pictures weren't so great. short, but sweet post... 

The post didn't give this recipe justice.
so, will you give me a second chance? 

I took this to a church party last week, and it was literally licked clean. I'm told that people were licking their fingers and scooping out the cream in the bottom of the bowl. slurp. Amazing what cream cheese and sugar does to people, eh?
 Now they all want the recipe and I'm embarrassed to send them to the old post, I thought I'd give them a proper place go to, and one that represent our recipes, our site better. 

We're trying hard, taking lots of time, to make the site better! 



CREAMY GRAPE SALAD
For the Salad:
4lbs grapes {mixed colors}, cleaned
8 ounces sour cream
8 ounces cream cheese; room temp
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the topping:
1 cup brown sugar; packed
1 cup crushed pecans
Instructions:
In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and crushed pecans for the topping. Set aside.
In a large bowl, blend together cream cheese, sugar sour cream and vanilla until smooth. 
Stir in the grapes. 
Cover with the topping and chill for at least two hours.





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...