2.12.2012

Peach Soup

Ooooh My! This is a tasty little treat. Serve this as an appetizer for your guests and they will feel kinda fancy. And think you went to amazing lengths to prepare for them. {It will be our little secret how easy this actually is!}


Stuck here in California during the long winter months ;) sometimes I just need a little pick me up. I love peaches but being out of season, canned is the way to go. 


Peach Soup
Ingredients
1 {15oz} can Peach Slices
2 C Peach Mango Nectar
1/2 C Vanilla Yogurt
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Cinnamon
Raspberries {optional}
Mint leaves {optional}
Instructions
Puree all ingredients in a blender. Chill for at least 1 hour. Serve well chilled and garnished with a dollop of yogurt, raspberries, and a mint leaf. Then take a step back and admire your devastatingly hard work! You are good.


{thanks Des for the awesome pic, my camera is MIA ;( }
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...