7.17.2010

Summer BLT


ok, yes. It's almost gone. It was so enticing I couldn't wait to eat it and forgot all about pics.



Yum! Doesn't this look sooo good? I doubt I need to put up HOW to make it, its more an idea for a great summer meal. Easy. Filling. and who doesn't like bacon? {turkey bacon also accepted}

I made this sandwhich with Pre-sliced Italian bread. found in the bakery.
The bread totally made the sandwich gourmet.
I buttered it, and slipped it under the broiler for a few melted minutes.

Then slathered the bread with mayo.
Deli Bacon, cooked.
nice Large roman lettuce
on-the-vine tomatoes {can't wait till they are from my vine out back, divine}
Fresh ground pepper
Choice of cheese.
N:Swiss
S: Colby Jack
Me: Havarti (thanks Brandi- I'm hooked)

Serve with your favorite fruit. Watermelon really fancied us tonight.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...