5.02.2010

Apricot Chicken: Best Crockpot Chicken Recipe

This is a absolutely simple and delightful dinner that my good friend give me. I don't know where this recipe has been all my life, but it is a new favorite!! {And my husbands regular pick for dinner} What is amazing about this dish is how simple it is. Truly anyone can pull this off. 

The ingredient list is short..

1 cup of Catalina Island Dressing
1 cup Apricot Jam/Jelly
1 pkg Lipton Onion Soup Mix
3-4 trimmed chicken breasts
These are the products I usually buy. 

{Aren't those the cutest bowls? Thanks Geri!}

Place all in a crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours. When done shred and serve over rice. Done. 

Isn't that ridiculously simple?! You are going to think that it's sweet savory flavor is ridiculously delicious too!! I have a nurse friend who was complaining about how she has such a hard time pulling of dinner while gone at work all day, I recommended this to her. She tried and came back raving about it for like a week! So funny! Then I told her to try out these simple recipes..

Sweet n'Sour Meatballs,
Danish Goulash
Baked Macaroni and Cheese 

Hope you enjoy :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...